I haven not written Simon his Birthday letter, but I did manage to quickly get him to sit and answer his yearly questions for me. School has started and we’re on day 3 of SECOND grade. How is this possible?
Here’s a peek into Simon’s head at age 7.
- What is your favorite color? Black and Red
- What is your favorite toy? my Pikachu
- What is your favorite tv show or movie? Home Alone 1 and Home Alone 2
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken Nuggets and fries
- What is your favorite outfit? tank tops and shorts
- What is your favorite game? That’s a bit tricky, but…it would actually be Duck Hunt.
- What is your favorite snack? goldfish
- What is your favorite animal? Cheetah.
- What is your favorite song? Shut Up and Dance with me. (now singing “This woman is my dest-ton-it!”
- Who is your best friend? Probably all of the Owens that I know.
- Where is your favorite place to go? Zoo, not the petting zoo part. The Cheetahs
- What would you like to learn more about now that you’re 7? Science physics
- What do you love about yourself? Nothing. Oh fine, that I have blue eyes.
- What does Daddy do at work? Help people drive and get their driving license
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? All my stuffed animals
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A worker at Jeni’s Ice Cream. On my break I could have ice cream.