I haven’t written his annual letter yet, but I think about him all the time. So grown up and still so innocent, I’m grasping into these last moments when he still wants to cuddle and snuggle with me. He still reaches for my hand when we walk places. I am so in love with this growing boy.
1. What is your favorite color?
“Dark yellow. I mean gold.”
2. What is your favorite toy?
“This thing that has a rip cord that has a ninja on it” LEGO Ninjago thing Lisa got me.
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
Big Hero 6
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
“Peanut butter and jelly but NOT WITH THE FAKE PEANUT BUTTER”
5. What is your favorite outfit?
My Big Hero 6 shirt
6. What is your favorite game?
7. What is your favorite snack?
candy. or apple slices with peanut butter
8. What is your favorite animal? Camel
9. What is your favorite song?
“I don’t really sing that much songs. I like the star spangled banner.”
10. Who is your best friend? Tommy.
11. Where is your favorite place to go?
12. What would you like to learn more about now that you’re 6?
“Inventions. Like, that they can do all your chores when your mom doesn’t know. She doesn’t know that you have a robot…”
13. What do you love about yourself?
“That I have glasses. I like wearing glasses. I like my skeleton.”
14. What does Daddy do at work?
“He makes sure people drive safely. He doesn’t teach people how to drive anymore.”
15. What does Mommy do at work?
“Works at a library. You help people find books.”
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
“I like to take my mommy to bed at night.”
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
18. What do you want to be when you grow up?